
It is starting to warm up (a bit)... Paris is looking fantastic these days. Nature is full of bright yellow trees and purple flowers. Buds and tulips. I purchased my first coffee frappucino last wednesday, and although it tasted like heaven- I do not remember them being so expensive.
I find myself in the Notre Dame area lately. Wandering with no purpose really. It is one of the farthest areas from my house and yet I continue to go. Montemarte is my lover I know now. I am meant to live there. Last saturday I met some friends on the Sacre Coure steps. It is the best view of Paris up there. Live music was playing behind us who belted out some of my favorite artists while the sun set behind Paris. Tracy Chapman, The Eagles, MGMT, and Red Hot Chili Peppers. After we said our goodbyes I visited my best friend- la tour eiffel. (On the way there I happened upon a puppet show in the metro which was quite entertaining!). I love reflecting at the eiffel tower. I sat there with my nutella crepe while reflecting and daydreaming. It then started to pour rain so I quickly (hopped) the metro and came home.
Dark chocolate is my sinful lover these days.
I never had a sweet tooth until I came to France.
I am writing a "must do list" tomorrow of things I "must do" before I leave this life here. Although it is only the first of April, I find myself constantly thinking of how it is ending soon when I still have three more months. I want to see and do everything!
My birthday was tres passionate et super! I had an Alice and Wonderland themed birthday, where of course- I played Alice. Me and my friends have a running joke of how I am "Alice" here in Paris. Always lost...and curious and full of thoughts! So. I decided to become Alice for a night and join the rest of the characters for a "tea party" at the mad hatters house. Later we went to dance, although before I could get to the discoteque I was late...late for a very important date, my own birthday. I got lost....with the queen of hearts and marche hair. We were lost in the rain with a tap dancer at our feet. We found our friends many..many steps later.
Tomorrow I am picking up my bike from the shop, and going for a long ride. Smoking shisha dans le nuit and sunday is Easter! I think Mass at Notre Dame is going to be a once in a lifetime opportunity. I can't wait! Along with a beautiful easter fondu at a friends place.
Bad news as of late is: Im sick with something terrible that will not leave me. My Computer caught a nasty virus and soon my protector expires so I will be unprotected. Although I renewed (and payed quite a large price) my subscription, I can't download it because my computer is a mess so I am out of luck. More books for me I presume! I am reading Pride and Prejudice now and I love it.
A Bientot.
La.
No comments:
Post a Comment